Add To Shopping Bag
100% Genuine Brands
Cash On Delivery
- 3 Shooting Modes To Cover Every Kind Of Instant
- Flash-On Auto Mode: Using this mode, a sensor on the flash detects the brightness, and the light meter automatically gives off the right amount of flash. The default aperture value is f/16 and the exposure compensation dial can be adjusted.
- Flash-On Manual Mode: This mode is great for shooting indoors. The flash is on and you can switch between N for normal daytime shots and B shutter for long exposures.
- Flash-Off Manual Mode: This mode is great for long exposures at night. The flash is switched off and you can switch between N for normal daytime shots and B shutter for long exposures at night.
- An Ultra-Advanced Lens System: The camera has a built-in wide-angle lens and is compatible with multiple lens attachment.
- Types of Lenses
- Wide-Angle Lens (built-in): This 27mm equivalent wide-angle captures more than your eyes can see and allows you to shoot up-close-and-personal shots with its 0.4m closest focusing distance.
- Fisheye Lens Attachment: This attachment lets you take 170 degree snapshots.
- Portrait Lens Attachment: This versatile 35mm equivalent lens attachment is suitable for shooting both indoors and out. It's great for portraits as well as street photography and landscape shots.
- Close-up Lens: This lens allows a 10-15cm closest focusing distance for striking close-ups.
- Shoot Long Exposure: Allows you to shoot unlimited multiple exposure instants.
- Mirror: Has a tiny mirror to the left of the lens. Combined with the wide-angle lens.
- Includes 4 Colored Gel Filters
- Instruction manual included
|Supplier Style No.||9007710002981|